Week 1 - my first online classroom

  
  After ending my secondary school life, I was look forward to my new campus life but plan can’t keep up with change, Covid-19 suddenly become pandemic in Malaysia. Due to the pandemic the federal government have started to execute “Movement Control Order” (MCO) from April 18 until now. During this MCO many industries were not allow to work and all the school had been suspension of classes without suspension of school. All of the people have to keep a distance of 1 meter. I did not expect that online learning is starting from this year. It is too unimaginable for me. My first online learning was starting on May. My school had offer online learning by using CANVAS. Before implement of online learning, I’m worried that I won’t keep up with the lesson but fortunately is after my first online learning, the lecturer is kindly and during the online learning he will ask some questions so that can interact with students. After the first online class, the lecturer had open a facebook group to let students communicate to each other and need to find 8 people to organize a group for discuss assignment. I had found that online learning is convenient because I can replay many times when I misunderstand the lesson. But there are some disadvantage is when face to the internet problems or can’t open the CANVAS app and using computer to study for a long time is also very harmful to our eyes. In my conclusion although the online class is novel and interesting, as a student, I hope that the pandemic will end soon and back to school to study in a classroom, face-to-face communication with the lecturer and classmate.  I don’t know when such a day will come but I still look forward it.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

week3- important of computer for SMEs

Week2-How does a computer contribute in my personal daily routines as a student.